We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our data subjects and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
NOVADIP Biosciences S.A. is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
NOVADIP Biosciences S.A.
Watson & Crick Hill | Rue Granbonpré, 11,
B-1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert Belgium
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: 0535.575.602
We have appointed as a single point of contact within our company a data protection officer (more commonly known as “DPO”) whose contact details are:
ADASTONE Law SRL
Chaussée de la Hulpe, 166
B – 1170 Brussels
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: BE0761.830.278
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, marital status and e-mail address)
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences;
- any other data that you would communicate to us.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may also collect data about you through other companies in which case we will inform you.
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence (for more information, please check: https://goo.gl/1eWt1V).
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR COMMUNICATIONS?
With your consent or based on our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will use your email address to keep you informed. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website is not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.