NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is an innovative biotech company, based in the Walloon Region (Mont-SaintGuibert), with a strong expertise in the development of novel regenerative medicines. This human-sized structure is a leader in first-in-class treatments for bone defects and bone diseases. If you are sharing our vision of developing life-improving and life-saving products and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and innovative team, consider collaboration with our fast growing company.
In order to support the Quality Control department, NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is actively looking for a:
Your main responsibilities are:
- Participation in determining the in vitro product characterization strategy of Novadip Biosciences experimental products: scientific approach leading to definition of the product mode of action and composition; definition and justification of the analytical strategy;
- Identification of analytical methods supporting the development and/or release needs for experimental Novadip Biosciences products.
- Carry out technological and regulatory surveillance (EMA, FDA, ICH),
- Organize and carry out the development, qualification and validation of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of Novadip Biosciences products.
- Participate in the design of studies and protocols (development, qualification and validation).
- Collaborate with other departments, according to the needs defined in the matrix organization, principally in the context of relationships between operations departments.
- Participate in the revision, validation and approval of analytical results, put them in context through strong scientific knowledge;
- Manage and respect timelines
- In collaboration with QA department, respect, put in place and verify the internal rules and procedures as well as the GLP and GMP standards
- Master or PhD in Medical Science or related biological field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function, preferentially in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GLP and GMP standards
- Rigorous, perseverant, proactive and following to the end every subject- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong scientific knowledge in the field of stem cells
- Flexibility to operate in multitasks environment
- A full-time permanent position (40h/week) in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.