- Design and lead preclinical research and nonclinical development activities.
- Contribute to designing target product profiles and preclinical development strategies to progress assets from discovery through candidate selections and IND-enabling studies.
- Design, plan and oversee in vivo pharmacology, safety and toxicology studies
- Establish and manage collaborative relationships with academic partners and CROs
- Responsible for developing and documenting study protocols; for data review, analyses, and interpretation; documentation and reporting of outcomes
- Carry out technological and regulatory surveillance (EMA, FDA),
- Project management (timelines, results, budget) : Ensure that all studies are performed in timely manner with appropriate scientific rigor and appropriate documentation.
- A PhD degree or similar experience in pharmacology, toxicology or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of proven industrial experience in the non-clinical assessment of advanced therapies.
- Strong understanding and broad knowledge of pharmaceutical development.
- Proven track record leading nonclinical development (pharmacology, toxicology, formulation) for Biologics and/or advanced therapy medicinal products.
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing a bread range of animal model studies, preferably in the field of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Knowledge of GLP standards.
- Teamwork and leadership experience, preferably in a biotech (start-up) environment.
- Rigorous, perseverant, proactive and following to the end every subject.
- Flexibility to operate in multitasks environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and deep commitment to excellence.
- Fluent in French and English.
- A full-time permanent position (40h/week) in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.