NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is an innovative biotech company, based in the Walloon Region (Mont-Saint-Guibert), with a strong expertise in the development of novel regenerative medicines. NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES develops a family of new generation therapies for hard & soft tissue reconstruction from autologous adipose stem cells.
NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES shows the ambition to grow to a worldwide class, with a successful closing of a 28M€ fund raising. Its main objective for the coming years is to perform clinical validation and process industrialization and to develop its other new products.
In order to support this challenging development, Novadip is actively looking for a GMP Manufacturing Technician.
As a GMP manufacturing technician, you will be in charge of cell culture and operational activities related to the production of clinical batches and industrialization of the NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES’s novel regenerative medicines.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Being daily in contact with aseptic techniques under a cGMP environment.
- Performing cell culture activities to produce stem cell therapeutics (ATMPs).
- Controlling and maintaining the environment (equipment and facilities).
- Managing raw materials, final products and wastes.
- Establishment, checking, validation and implementation of procedures.
- Performing cell culture activities in clean rooms to produce stem cell therapeutics (ATMPs).
- Contribution to activities related to the industrialization of processes and development of industrial facilities.
- Bachelor in Biotechnology/Applied Biology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in aseptic techniques in clean rooms (Grade A/B) is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in a GMP environment is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in cell culture and stem cell culture is a strong asset.
- Flexible, concerned about the quality of work and respectful of planning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Rigorous, well-organized, meticulous and conscientious person with excellent teamwork spirit and interpersonal skills.
- A full-time permanent position in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package with several advantages.